Terms & Conditions
Cooling Off Period
By law you have a seven day cooling off period which starts when you receive your goods. If you wish to return any or all of your order, which must be unused and in their original condition and packaging you must do so within 7 days of receipt of your goods, please state 'Contract Cancellation' as your reason for return.
We will refund your item(s) and the appropriate postage and packing element of your original P&P charge (Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's Web site at: http://www.dti.gov.uk/CACP/ca/advice/homeshopping/homeshop.htm.
- Before returning items, please contact us for a return ID number.
- When returning goods, please state as clearly as possible the following information, and ideally enclose a copy of your order:
- Your name and address, and telephone number
- Your order number / return authorisation number.
- List of items returned and reason for returning.
- What you would like us to do (refund/replace with).
It is advisable to obtain a certificate of postage for all returns, and to split the goods into parcels of max £32.00 value or send by Special Delivery or Standard Parcel with Compensation for parcels to the value of over £34.00 - please ask at your local Post Office for advice.
It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.